Do you want to discover the Austrian capital in an unforgettable way? Then this Vienna Kick Bike Tour is the perfect option for you! Pedal through the city's most important quarters on a scooter-bike hybrid.
Vienna Kick Bike Tour
At 10 am, we'll meet on Reindorfgasse to get the kick bikes that will take us through Vienna in a fun and original way. This unique mode of transport for exploring the city is an all-terrain scooter-bike hybrid.
We'll start by pedalling around the most famous neighbourhoods in the Austrian capital's historical centre. The tour will reveal the city's history, architecture and most hidden corners. Do you know which famous people lived in these buildings? We'll reveal it all!
Continuing on, we'll ride our kick bike through Vienna's hipster district - you'll be charmed by the unique buildings and the decorations on the facades! We'll also walk around the Naschmarkt. Did you know that it's the oldest market in the city? There are over 100 stalls selling all kinds of food.
We'll stop for a rest in a place in the old town and then continue to the lively Museumsquartier, the eighth largest cultural complex in the world!
The tour will end arriving at the starting point at 12:30 pm to leave the kick bikes.
The minimum age to take part in this activity is 12 years old.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Kick Bike Tour||
Kick Bike Tour
Per personUS$ 38.20
2 hours 30 minutes.
The tour is exclusively in English.
Kick bike and helmet hire.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).