See the house in the middle of Vienna where one of the world's greatest musical geniuses once lived: Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. Ideal for music lovers!
What is the Mozart Haus Vienna?
The Mozart Haus Vienna is a building in the old town of the Austrian capital where Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart once lived between 1784 and 1787.
In this house in the historic centre, you can see different musical instruments and personal objects which once belonged to Mozart himself. the permanent exposition, over four floors of the building, also serves as a window into the Vienna of the 18th century through various drawings.
The house also houses various panels and interactive areas, where the little ones can have fun while they discover the history of music.
How does it work?
The tour is self-guided, which means you can take all the time you need to see the displays which take your fancy. During the tour, you'll also have an audio guide in English which will offer you explanations about the objects in the expositions, all to do with the life and works of Mozart.
Address and Schedule
Mozart's House can be found at 5 Domgasse Street. The house is open from Tuedsayt to Sunday between 10 am and 6 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
Entry to Mozart's House.
English audio guide.
When to book?
You can book up until the previous day (11:59 pm) if there are still places available. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Domgasse street, 5.