In general, Vienna is quite expensive, especially for dinner in the majority of restaurants, but there's always the option to eat in one of the many street food spots that offer a variety of different foods.
The following is a list with some of Vienna's products and services:
Food and drinks
- A large coffee: €4.20.
- A slice of cake: €4.20.
- A large slice of pizza: €4.
- A hot dog: €3.50.
- A beer: €4.
- Dinner for two in a restaurant: €40 (as a minimum, without wine).
- Single metro ticket: €2.40 (Children €1.20).
- 24-hour, 48-hour or 72-hour transport pass: from €8.00.
- Vienna City Card valid for 24, 48 or 72 hours (free travel plus added benefits): from €17.00.
- Vienna weekly ticket (valid from Monday to Monday at 9.00 am): €17.10.
- Taxi from the aiport to the city centre: €35.00 - €55.00.
- One night in a hotel in the city centre: €50.00 - €200.00 plus.