In general, Vienna is quite expensive, especially for dinner in the majority of restaurants, but there's always the option to eat in one of the many street food spots that offer a variety of different foods.
The following is a list with some of Vienna's products and services:
Food and drinks
- A large coffee: 4,20€ (US$4.5)
- A slice of cake: 4,20€ (US$4.5)
- A large slice of pizza: 4€ (US$4.3)
- A hot dog: 3,50€ (US$3.8)
- A beer: 4€ (US$4.3)
- Dinner for two in a restaurant: 40€ (US$43.1) (as a minimum, without wine).
- Single metro ticket: 2,40€ (US$2.6) (Children 1,20€ (US$1.3)).
- 24-hour, 48-hour or 72-hour transport pass: from 8,00€ (US$8.6)
- Vienna City Card valid for 24, 48 or 72 hours (free travel plus added benefits): from 17,00€ (US$18.3)
- Vienna weekly ticket (valid from Monday to Monday at 9.00 am): 17,10€ (US$18.5)
- Taxi from the aiport to the city centre: 35€ (US$37.7) - 55€ (US$59.3)
- One night in a hotel in the city centre: 50€ (US$53.9) - 200€ (US$215.8) plus.