Want to meet some of the world's most famous people? At Madame Tussauds in Vienna, you'll get the chance to take pictures with your biggest idols.
Madame Tussauds Vienna
The Austrian capital's wax museum is home to an impressive collection of incredibly realistic replicas of many famous celebrities. Come and meet them!
You'll get the chance to take pictures with historical figures such as Mozart, Napoleon or Freud, as well as with other more current icons such as Michael Jackson or Daniel Craig.
What's more, the Madame Tussauds Museum in Vienna holds a very special collection dedicated to Elisabeth of Bavaria, better known worldwide as Empress Sissi, the great empress of Austria - it's a must-see!
You can also explore the Sweet Fantasy - Pop Up Selfie Factory; a wonderland where you'll come across celebrities such as Katy Perry, Elvis Presley, Rihanna and Robbie Williams. You'll even be able to take pictures with giant lollipops and macaroons! What are you waiting for?
The Madame Tussauds wax museum in Vienna is open every day of the year except on 24th December, Monday to Sunday from 10 am to 6 pm.
You can enter the museum up to one hour before closing time.
Children under the age of 15 must always be accompanied by a responsible adult.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 30% of the total maximum capacity.
|Adults||Children between 4 and 14 years old||Children under 4|
|Tickets to Madame Tussauds||
US$ 27 US$ 21.60
US$ 22.50 US$ 18
Tickets to Madame Tussauds
AdultsUS$ 27 US$ 21.60
Children between 4 and 14 years oldUS$ 22.50 US$ 18
Children under 4Free
Tickets to Madame Tussauds Vienna.
20% discount on the official ticket price.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
If there are still places available, you can book until the previous day (local time in Vienna).
You will receive an email with your ticket attached which you must print out and show on the day of the activity.
Madame Tussauds Vienna