Discover the elegant Ringstrasse ring road onboard the famous Vienna Ring Tram and find out more about the city with an English audio guide!
Vienna Ring Tram
The iconic yellow tourist tram in Vienna starts and finishes its journey in the central Schwedenplatz. On the 25 minute journey, you'll travel the length of the Ringstrasse ring road which circles the historical centre of the Austrian capital.
From the tram's panoramic windows you'll be able to see some of the most emblematic monuments in Vienna, such as the Vienna State Opera Building, Parliament, City Hall, Burgtheater, Hofburg Palace, the Stock Exchange and more.
Not only that, but the tram has an audio guide in English so you can discover more about the history and monuments of this incredible city.
Opening Times and Frequency
The Vienna Ring Tram runs every day, every 30 minutes, between 10 am and 5 pm. You can board the tram at any point within these times.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 15 years||Children under 3 years|
|Ring Tram ticket||
Ring Tram ticket
Children between 3 and 15 yearsUS$ 7.30
Children under 3 yearsFree
The activity takes place with an audioguide in in english.
Ticket for the Vienna Ring Tram.
Audio guide in English and other languages.
When to book?
You can book up until the previous day (11:59 pm) if there are still places available. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 4 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Platform C at Schwedenplatz Square